Membership Cup Point System
- You must participate in 4 of the 7 events to qualify for any awards.
- Points will be awarded in each Membership Cup tournament (8). The MAXIMUM per event is 10 points and the MINIMUM is 1 point.
- Since there are multiple formats for the tournaments, the distribution of points will be different based on each event. The point breakdown for each tournament is listed on the Breakdown Sheet and subject to change.
- In all scrambles, tee off will be from the tees in which handicap is established.
- All other formats will tee off from established tees with adjusted handicaps based on par 72. All handicaps will be adjusted PRIOR to team selections.
- Club Championship will have five flights, one from each tee box, where handicap is established.
- At the conclusion of the final event, the Fall Scramble, the final point standings breakdown will be posted.
- In the event of a tie for any of the top three places, an 18-hole playoff will determine the winner utilizing adjusted handicaps from established tees.
The top three leaders, in points, at the end of the season, will receive the
- 1st: 1/2 off 2017 7-day single membership
- 2nd: 2017 Cart Card
- 3rd: $75 off 2017 membership
- Member Appreciation is NOT part of the Membership Cup. It is scheduled for October 10, 2015 as our Member Appreciation Day! (Free Food/Beverage)